- Information you provide to us while using or exploring our site and consists of your name, gender, contact details, reviews and any other information added by you to your account profile.
- Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using our Site.
- Records of your interactions with us like communication with our customer service team or through social media.
- Information provided by you when you participate in a competition or survey.
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies to know the pages you visited and if you clicked on a link in one of our email updates.
- We may also collect information about the device used by you to access our website.
- If you give us your consent, we may access your location.
Why Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
The purposes for which we collect and use your personal information include:
- Fulfilling your order appropriately and maintaining your online account.
- Handling and responding your queries or complaints made to our customer service team.
- Showing content you may be interested in, in alignment with your account information, purchase history and browsing activity.
- Enhancing and maintaining the website along with monitoring its usage.
- Conducting market research to know your feedback or what you think about our products.
- Sending useful marketing messages and sharing targeted advertising, where we have your consent.
- Investigating frauds and suspicious activities to safeguard ourselves and third parties.
- Abiding by legal and regulatory obligations.
Do We Share Your Personal Information with Anyone?
Yes, we share your personal information; however, it is shared only with few of our trusted partners including the payment gateway, order fulfilment and tracking partners. We also share it with other companies in our group of companies, professional and legal advisors, third parties involved in fraud detection & prevention and law enforcement or other governmental authorities. This is necessary for the successful and standard fulfilment of your order. We and our team ensure privacy of your personal information.
Our website ensures that data is encrypted when leaving the website by converting the information or data into a code that prevents unauthorised access. Apart from following this process, we employ secure methods to protect all credit and debit card transactions. Though we do everything within our power to safeguard the personal data at, we cannot guarantee the security and integrity of the information that has been transmitted to our website.
Our third-party providers collect, use and disclose your information only to the extent necessary and that too to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you agree to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
You have certain rights in respect of your personal data, including the right to access and correct your personal data, and, in specific circumstances, to transfer your personal data to another entity in a commonly-used format.
You have the right to object to your personal data being used for certain purposes, including sending you marketing. You also have the right to request removal of your personal data in matters where our purposes for processing your personal data have come to an end; where you object processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests and we have no overriding legitimate grounds to continue to process your personal data; and where our processing was based on your consent which you have withdrawn. We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. However, there are certain limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, you should contact us.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority, or that you are the age of majority you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Customer Care: 1800-309-2495
Address: 9302 Bearcat Rd. Newport Richey, FL, 34655